I'm Like Shaq When I'm Rockin The Mike Doleac...

Fu-Schnickens - What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock?)
Yeah so I FINALLY peeped a NBA playoff game Thursday night, after mostly ingnoring what have been described as the best playoffs in years. So what did I miss while I was registering for baby stuff, signing house docs, and sweating like it was July out this mamma jamma? Apparently, a grip.
But Thursday night's contest between the Heat and Mavs was a pretty good game by my standards. I won't do a play by play breakdown, I'll leave that to Joey at Straight Bangin'. My whole purpose for doing this post isn't basketball related at all, it's about Shaq. You know Shaq. The once high flying, youthful center of the Orlando Magic, then larger than life (literally) Center of the world in LA, and now the King, pardon me....KANG of South Beach. I think after it is all said and done, Shaq will be the number 2 Center of all time in the NBA, just a tad behind Wilt. Obviously, this is up for argument or heated discussion, but that's the beauty of it.
But today, in honor of the big man, we're gonna role through the history of Shaq on film and wax....And how will I do that?, by YouTube of course....
Have a great weekend and we'll be back soon...
B
<< Home