Monday, February 20, 2006

Back In Full Effect!


"Live From The 'Boro" - Furious.MC

Yeah so I realize that after a hella long time away, it was time for me to re-open the All Thangs Funky site to get back to what I love the most, funky dope music and it's influence. Since the last post, a lot of things have changed. First and foremost, I left my native Northern Virginia for the much slower Greensboro, NC to try out a dream. Dream done, now it's time for me to get back to the 9-5 life so that I can build back up my war chest. Over the past months, I figured out that coaching football was great, albeit not financially worth it. But I made some really good friends and upset a few more (D.E. Represent!!!) so in the end it was worth it. Also, met a great girl and we are doing our thing...So life is good.

Also, Gest, DJ Mentos and myself finally (!!!!) released The Bash Brothers debut LP, The Axiom, which is available for purchase at www.bashbrosmusic.com so go get yourself a copy or 5....

Over the next few weeks, I, along with the members of the Office Thug Message Board at Rotogods.com are planning to either revamp this site or do a new one from scratch to highlight and promote the vast knowledge of Hip Hop/Funk/Jazz/Music in general that we all posses as a collective unit. Trust me folks, there is a gang of lost info between the 5 of us. It borders on the scary... So look for that to come about soon. It's gonna be dope.

Take It Easy...
Brother B.

DISCLAIMER: ALLTHANGSFUNKY exists for the purpose of sharing good, classic funky type music to the masses. Our files are deleted from our site 7 days after posting. If anyone has an issue with us posting their original recordings, please email us at brotherbeee@gmail.com. Keep It Funkin'