Wednesday, February 23, 2005


I don't believe I can fly but...

In place of a permanent linkage section (I can't figure out how to do it right), I'll from time to time post a whole gang of links related to The Funk and its endeavors. But now and again I'll through in some illy-funkstas to give you'alls a peep into the makings and origins of this here posting machine.Round One (and in this corner!)

Big L - Harlem's Finest

Can I Bring My Gat?

Defined Print

Soul Sides

Steady Bootleggin'

Team Demolition on the Web

The Broke BBoys

THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE

Z-TRIP

Unkut.com

So click on these mamma jammas and tell 'em The Funk sent you, but not with that outfit on. Sheesh! BBD

DISCLAIMER: ALLTHANGSFUNKY exists for the purpose of sharing good, classic funky type music to the masses. Our files are deleted from our site 7 days after posting. If anyone has an issue with us posting their original recordings, please email us at brotherbeee@gmail.com. Keep It Funkin'