Wednesday, February 09, 2005

T.O.N.Y. and his brother Manny

Back when I was getting out of High School, I remember seeing these ads in the Source (now referred to as Da Sauce) for the CNN album. I can't remember if they had a loose afiliation with Nas or not, but I thought I would check for the LP when it dropped.

T.O.N.Y. has been one of my all time NYC tracks for the simple production and sewerage rhyme style (not Das however). Things were looking good for CNN and company til the long arm of the law reached out and grabbed Capone for a hot minute. After that Nore did his solo jammy and launched the Neptunes into another stratosphere. I bet you could do a Six Degrees of Kevin bacon with CNN....

Ghost-
Furious

T.O.N.Y. - Capone N Noreaga

DISCLAIMER: ALLTHANGSFUNKY exists for the purpose of sharing good, classic funky type music to the masses. Our files are deleted from our site 7 days after posting. If anyone has an issue with us posting their original recordings, please email us at brotherbeee@gmail.com. Keep It Funkin'